Blackgsx01
(Newbie)
12/06/17 01:25 PM
Both front turn signals not working

Hello

I'm trying to get my 91 galant vr4 Front turn signals to work I have replaced both the front bulbs and they still don't work. The rear flash fast as if there was a bad bulb somewhere. I have tried multiple new bulbs and they still just do nothing in the front . Any ideas?

iceman69510
(Turn Right Racing)
12/06/17 01:41 PM
Re: Both front turn signals not working

You will need to check if you have good power and good ground. Could be a rusty socket. Take the whole light assembly out and check it.

Blackgsx01
(Newbie)
12/06/17 02:48 PM

Ok pulled the passenger side out marker out. Has 2 bulbs in it, one is wired and the other isn't. The one that isn't is the turn signal correct? A little peanut bulb? When I turn the lights on both turn on, but when I hit the turn signal it just stays on solid like it was. Maybe they gave me the wrong bulb? It's suppose to be a duel element bulb I would guess.

Also anyplace I can get new front side markers and headlight housings? Mine are pretty beat up anyway so a full new set would look good

highrpm666
(Member)
12/06/17 03:49 PM

The blinkers aren't in the side markers/corners. They are the lights in the bumper.. Did you check those bulbs?

Blackgsx01
(Newbie)
12/06/17 05:45 PM

In the bumper? Maybe that's why they aren't working at all then, I have 4 holes in my bumper, and I knew 2 of them was fog lights, didn't think the turn signal assembly's are gone to when I saw the amber side marker, I figured it was those

Great so I need a entire assembly in both sides

iceman69510
(Turn Right Racing)
12/07/17 08:40 AM

After your second post I was going to ask the same question as above. Do you have stock bumpers?

Blackgsx01
(Newbie)
12/09/17 09:56 PM

Yes it's the stock bumper

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.004 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page