4wheelsqueal
(Member +)
02/27/11 05:47 PM
jnava

Good guy. Good parts and communication. Very honest.

EfiniX
(Member ++)
12/12/12 02:42 PM
Re: jnava

Just purchased a couple replacement turn signal lenses. Not only was a it a great price, but he took the time to pull them off right away (he's waiting on a JDM bumper), ship them, provide tracking and even PM a photo of the shipping receipt.

I mean seriously, above and beyond what I would have expected to a point where I wondered if he had been ripped off before and now goes out of his way to make sure people know that he's legit.

Well he certainly is legit in my book. Thanks again, man!

C

GSX_TC
(295hp 35r BR4)
02/06/13 10:44 PM

Just bought my JDM baller status Eterna Sava grill from Juan, he shipped it the very next day and provided me with a tracking number and packaged it very well. Thanks again man.

460GVR4
(Junior Member)
02/07/13 01:24 PM

Just received a part from Juan and I am very pleased. The package was trashed, but Juan's extra care in double packaging the item even in a protective package allowed my item to come unscathed. Thanks man.

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
02/27/13 05:34 PM

Juan hooked me up on a 2g O2 housing. great shape, studs still intact as stated, even got a bonus 2g O2 sensor! thanks buddy!

quicktsi
(Member)
03/03/13 10:49 AM

Quick, packaged well, and cheap. These are things that do not happen much anymore. Who says you can't get all three, good, fast, and cheap.

Fish
(Member)
03/31/13 11:58 AM

Great guy to deal with, shipping was very fast and was packaged very well. Thanks again.

EfiniX
(Member ++)
07/05/13 11:46 AM

I purchased a leather shift boot from him. This is the second transaction with Jnava and once again, he's proven to be prompt and easy to work with.

gotclutch87
(Junior Member)
07/05/13 04:25 PM

I purchased a battery relocation from him he shipped fast and was east to deal with. Good dude will buy from again.

866galant
(Junior Member)
07/11/13 09:57 PM

Good guy. Very good transaction, he took good pictures of part for sale so no surprises. Ships fast with tracking number. Thanks Juan

DynastyLCD
(Dissapointing Member)
07/13/13 10:06 AM

Juan is top-notch as far as buying/selling/trading on this forum. always takes pictures of everything from every angle, takes pictures of the tracking number, ships quickly, just overall a very pleasant person to deal with!

- Phil

GVR47111K
(slurpees, hot dogs and pickled eggs are still offered)
07/18/13 01:18 PM

Bought a cup holder from Juan, he even threw in $.06 to start me off a little change collection

Thanks, jnava!

jnava
(Senior Member)
07/18/13 01:49 PM

Lmao...previous owner.

IncorpoRatedX
(I'm an idiot...)
07/18/13 03:36 PM

Quick shipper indeed! Thanks again Juan!

ercp98
(perpetual n00b)
07/24/13 09:49 AM

great to deal with.
communicated promptly.
shipped quickly.
will for sure buy from again.

the_underdog
(Member +)
08/07/13 08:08 PM

Great seller! Very fast shipping, packed well and it was exactly as described. Thanks!

4thStroke
(Spence knows tools)
08/10/13 12:38 AM

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Juan again. Negotiation went smooth, communication was top notch throughout the whole deal, shipping was prompt, and the goods arrived without any damage.

ahazel981
(Newbie)
12/12/13 07:41 PM

Good guy, fast shipping, well packaged, strait forward and honest guy

transparentdsm
(I have to say something dumb Member)
12/29/13 01:43 PM

great guy, bought cams from me and sent me another grill as partial trade.

BluFalcon
(Fantastic Parts Seller)
01/25/14 03:12 AM

Juan hooked me up with a OEM 90 DSM CD/Tape/Amp headunit for my beater 90 GSX. I've also bought parts from him in the past, and he's a great guy to deal with. Y'all should buy more stuff from him.

matt92vr4
(Member ++)
01/25/14 08:13 PM

Bought a couple little things. Fast shipping and good price. TXT me the tracking number without asking. Thanks!

MarW90GSX
(Junior Member)
01/27/14 01:41 PM

Purchased a stock intake setup from him. Great guy with super fare prices and quick shipping

thedsmguy
(Senior Member)
01/28/14 10:20 PM

Pulled of a successful "payment plan" on a part I was selling, which says a lot to me. Always been a good communicator and willing to do what is right etc.

Thanks!

GSTwithPSI
(A hole)
02/10/14 04:54 PM

Juan sold me an 89 underdash. He made a special trip back to the junkyard just to pick up the vent tube for me, and paid for it out of pocket. The part showed up fast, and was packaged excellent. Great guy, great seller. Thanks, Juan!

WesternMD_VR4
(Member)
02/11/14 07:29 PM

switch came fast great packaging too. thanks again jnava would do business again!

the_underdog
(Member +)
02/12/14 07:04 AM

I've bought from and sold to Juan and in both cases he was great to deal with. Thanks for the easy transactions!

theevozero
(Member +)
02/14/14 10:07 AM

Traded an old whore FP intake pipe, some couplers and a k&n air filter for some minty fresh back seats and some Galant brochure literature I can't read. I'm happy.

BluFalcon
(Fantastic Parts Seller)
02/22/14 02:48 PM

Jnava: Good guy to do business with, and a even better friend. Thanks for the hookup, sir!

Boostdtalon
(Member +++)
02/27/14 02:50 PM

Good business with him. Quick to ship and even called me to tell me he was going to the post office.

I'll let the FP housing thing slide.

jnava
(Senior Member)
02/27/14 03:56 PM

That was totally Anthony's fault...

(Junior Member)
03/18/14 07:28 PM

Fast shipping, good communication. Recommended seller.

4thStroke
(Spence knows tools)
03/19/14 09:41 PM

I sold Juan some intercooler pipes. Easy to work with and no issues throughout the exchange. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

spoolintsi
(Newbie)
03/24/14 03:32 PM

I haven't even received my package yet, but I can tell from everything above that I am not going to have any problems. Gave me a heck of a deal on a GVR4 specific fmic, awesome guy, texted at what I believe was 6am (his time), couldn't ask for a better seller.

ahazel981
(Newbie)
03/26/14 11:20 AM

Bought JDM mud flaps and a radio din. Fast shipping and strait forward as usually. Will never hesitate to buy from jnava

spoolintsi
(Newbie)
03/31/14 03:02 PM

just picked up my FMIC from the post office. Couldn't be happier. Exactly as he described it. Would not hesitate to buy from Juan again. Thank you sir!!!

curtis
(Space Blanket from NASA plumbed into the attic)
04/30/14 12:33 AM

Bought a unicorn from him ... pristine unicorn at that... looks like NOS parts(thats new old stock not anything to do with spray or the fast and the furious) Wait maybe some corona in the mix but thats OK too .......not only did he ship it the next business day but over packaged it and gave me tracking updates along the way so our man goes above and beyond what normal sellers do. 5 stars like JNR don't hesitate to send him money as a gift with paypal............ Juan is solid and will take care of the situation.

Also some say he can find large supplies of hookers in the greater Dallas / Ft Worth area.

EgonOlsen
(Member +)
05/03/14 04:13 PM

He bought a pair of amber corners from me, prompt payment, no hassle at all.

minneSNOWta
(Member +)
05/10/14 11:17 AM

k+

theevozero
(Member +)
05/15/14 12:34 PM

Awesome customer service, lol. He went out to a junkyard in Dallas and found a obscure part that I had been trying to get for a little while now and had no chance in hell of finding where I live. I sent him money and moments later he shipped them to me. Awesome dude, great friend.

acn
(Junior Member)
05/19/14 06:36 PM

Quick response, fast delivery, well packaged. It doesn't get any better.

EHmotorsports
(Capt Fabbin Stabbin)
05/20/14 09:51 AM

Fast shipping and comunication.

EHmotorsports
(Capt Fabbin Stabbin)
05/23/14 04:25 PM

Another great transaction guages were well packaged.

pot
(It's a twee shaker----choot him choot him)
06/01/14 11:38 PM

Gent purchased two parts from me. He stated what he wanted and paid promptly. This was a smooth swift and easy transaction.

EHmotorsports
(Capt Fabbin Stabbin)
06/11/14 08:57 AM

picked up a timer harness,shifter core and a drivers A pillar. shipping was fast and it was packaged well.

mitsuturbo
(Banthony )
06/13/14 01:00 AM

Eterna zr4 grill received as promised. Good guy.

transparentdsm
06/13/14 09:51 AM

im getting mine today, i know it looks fine and i got a great deal because i bought the chipped/broken one.

mitsu90
(Should've seen it coming.)
06/13/14 11:20 AM

another great transaction. can't go wrong dealing with jnava!

slugsgomoo
(god hates stupid people)
06/17/14 01:03 PM

I should get a picture when I get home, but got an eterna grille (4X4 badge haha) and EDM amber corners.

Possibly the best packaging job I've ever received from anyone slinging parts. I would not hesitate to buy fragile stuff from Juan again.

92_talon_awd
(Member +)
06/20/14 04:21 PM

Bout a Willem chip programmer, well packaged, communication was great and he shipped it almost immediately. He also sent me pictures of the receipt from the post office and the box right before it shipped. Insane! Wouldn't hesitate to business with again or recommend to anyone else.

BluFalcon
(Fantastic Parts Seller)
06/21/14 01:48 AM

Ten Fiddy Juan comes through again. Bought a set of EVO 8 Rear Seats off of him and he even delivered them to me at work. I'm local to him...but still. Give this guy all your business!

badams
(Bungie Battery)
07/08/14 02:46 PM

Bought DS & PS A Pillars from Juan..... packaging was great and they arrived quickly. Great guy to do business with!

92awd4u
(Newbie)
07/11/14 12:34 AM

Bought my JDM front bumper from Juan. Super awesome guy and great communication!!!

1307nv
(Junior Member)
07/11/14 06:49 PM

Juan thx!! fast delivery, packed very well and quality product! Keep selling more JDM parts.

Chad989of2000
(blows both ways and is skilled in magic with any mention of diarrhea)
07/15/14 02:23 PM

Thanks a ton Juan. He hooked me up with some hood vents in excellent condition. Great communication and super fast shipping. Good guy for sure.

GSTwithPSI
(A hole)
07/16/14 09:31 PM

Juan cut me a great deal on a ECO/PWN switch. Good packaging and fast shipping. Legit dude, who always delivers. Thanks, Juan!

BluFalcon
(Fantastic Parts Seller)
07/18/14 04:42 PM

Can't say enough good things about Juan. Great guy to do business with, gentle natured, returns your calls in a non stalkerish way and has soft hands.

No homo.

89Mirageman
(Senior Member)
07/24/14 03:11 PM

Payment sent asap for parts. Thanks again!

Fiascoxl
(Member +)
07/25/14 02:42 PM

Sent me a eco switch promptly after payment, great guy to do business with!

lancerglx
(Newbie)
07/28/14 02:05 PM

great guy express delivery

unistylef
(Member)
07/29/14 11:33 AM

Fast and Professional. Look forward to continued business.

coyotes
(Hipster VR4)
07/31/14 01:35 PM

Thanks Juan, received my datalogger cable in the mail yesterday. Assuming it works, Juan is a good seller! Ships fast, good communication. Do we really need to even say it at this point? Shop smart, shop Juan Mart

GSTwithPSI
(A hole)
07/31/14 10:32 PM

Some of you may know Juan. He's kind of a big deal. I'd be willing to bet you all have probably bought something from him at some point, since he's basically Galant VR4 Walmart. If you need something, you should probably just send him a PM. Usually, he just magically grabs it from his Galant VR4 Walmart warehouse, and ships it to your door. He sent me another well packaged part quickly, and without hassle. Legit dude. Thanks again, Juan.

NDVR4
(Junior Member)
08/02/14 12:52 PM

I received my headlights well packaged and fast delivery, already looking for more parts through him. Good Seller!

coyotes
(Hipster VR4)
08/02/14 01:01 PM

Quoting coyotes:

Thanks Juan, received my datalogger cable in the mail yesterday. Assuming it works, Juan is a good seller! Ships fast, good communication. Do we really need to even say it at this point? Shop smart, shop Juan Mart

cable works no problem. Thanks Juan

gvr4_kid
(Newbie)
08/04/14 01:23 PM

Juan gave me a good deal on a set of jdm foglamps and a spare. His parts are fairly priced, neatly packed, and shipped right away. I highly recommend this guy. Looking forward to do business with him again.

EHmotorsports
(Capt Fabbin Stabbin)
08/05/14 05:12 PM

all I can say is Juan is Juan hell of a guy! Parts trade went flawlessly. thank you Sir.

Wolfpuss
(Member)
08/16/14 10:48 PM

Great seller! Shipped fast and very good communication. Thank you!

gvr4473
(Newbie)
08/27/14 12:56 PM

great seller super super fast shipping sent me tracking number an pics of packaging right off the bat will be buying from juan alot more thanks man the magazines showed up ceran wrapped to protect them an in perfect condition i recommend doing business with him

transparentdsm
08/28/14 11:18 AM

bought more shit from him and as always it was a pleasure everything was packed well and arrived promptly.

Vader
(Junior Member)
09/10/14 09:04 PM

Just completed my first purchase from Juan and let me tell you, it wont be the last! Juan is an exemplary member of our community, a staple if you will! He gave me a discounted price on an already killer deal! Shipped the package out promptly and well protected. It showed up two days later just as expected. DO NOT hesitate to buy from him. I know i wont when the time comes again!

BENE38A
(Slanging Kiwi parts)
09/13/14 03:26 PM

Juan bought some fogs from me, easy to deal with great communication. Would buy/sell from Juan anytime

1307nv
(Junior Member)
09/16/14 04:53 PM

I just got more stuff from Juan, fast shipping, packed well and as always great communication during the transaction!!

AllanL
(Heal and Toe)
09/27/14 11:49 PM

communication: excellent!

shipping: very quick delivery!

awaiting some more parts from him!

thanks Juan!

PC_Talon
(Newbie)
09/29/14 02:06 PM

Got some amber corners recently. Shipped promptly and packed well.
Thanks Juan!

-Paul

gvr4_kid
(Newbie)
10/01/14 12:34 PM

I bought some EDM fender lights from this guy. A great guy to deal with.

MarW90GSX
(Junior Member)
10/22/14 11:46 AM

Just purchased a Eterna grille from him and as usual great prices fast shipping and awesome communication!

ApexHunter
(Extreme Indoor Cyclist)
10/24/14 11:19 PM

Great guy to deal with. I have purchased from and sold to Juan. Looking forward to the next transaction, thanks!!

turbofonz
(Member +)
11/27/14 11:14 AM

Will definitely do business again if he has the random ass part that I need.

LIV4PSI
(dyslexic 1051 )
11/27/14 12:55 PM

Bought some cam gears, Juan not only shipped them promptly but this time made sure not to send one to Shane haha

Good seller with a steady supply of rare parts

oldman_tau
(Member)
12/10/14 12:50 AM

Got a part from and item as described!

thomcasey
(I ain't no puny human)
12/23/14 07:14 AM

Bought some engine mounts and poly bushings. Shipped fast!!Great guy to deal with

thomcasey
(I ain't no puny human)
12/31/14 06:58 AM

Bought an Unorthodox Racing pulley. Super cheap and shipped real fast.

faqinshiet
(Member +)
12/31/14 05:16 PM

Bought four doglegs! Perfectly wrapped and packaged. Shipped quickly and amazing communication! Thanks Juan

AllanL
(Heal and Toe)
01/01/15 03:36 AM

Part 2 of the parts arrived.

Virtually mirror image packaging even if several months apart.

Thanks again!

Quoting AllanL:

communication: excellent!

shipping: very quick delivery!

awaiting some more parts from him!

thanks Juan!

transparentdsm
01/03/15 09:27 AM

and Juan sent me my stuff fast and cleanly packed and i was very very happy with what received.

DSSA
(Old-Head)
01/12/15 02:04 PM

I bought a part from this guy.

I specifically asked to have this shipped the slowest and cheapest method.

I was charged for the cheapest method, yet seller ended up sending the package priority which took two days, as opposed to sending it First Class Mail which would have taken a day or two longer.

Now, I have to deal with receiving the package sooner than expected.

*NEUTRAL RATING!*

bobdole
(Old member with new to me VR4 and starting over. Respect your elders kids)
01/17/15 08:35 AM

Great guy to deal with. Thanks Jnava.

Dopeem1
(Junior Member)
01/21/15 09:27 PM

Oh Juan, what would we do without you. Awesome guy! Looking forward to more interactions.

PlatypusOfFury
(Junior Member)
01/24/15 01:31 PM

+1 to jnava!
Buying again from him.

GSTwithPSI
(A hole)
03/30/15 04:40 PM

Juan bought more of my crap. I had to wait on payment till the 1st of the month when he gets his government assistance check, but hey, Obama's money is just as green as the next guy's I suppose. Assuming he doesn't get deported, you'll always get your parts or payment in good order.

On the real though, Juan is one of the coolest dudes I know. He's always got parts, advice, and guidance whenever I need it. I'm sure our business relationship will continue in the future.

EMX5636
(Carbon Fiber Cage)
04/02/15 08:53 PM

Bought some tail lights from Juan, one got lightly damaged in shipping (not a packaging fault) and he got me a replacement sent out, no questions asked! Great dude to deal with, I'm sure I'll be buying more from him. Thanks man, you're a great contributor to this forum.

highrpm666
(Member)
04/05/15 10:45 PM

Purchased a set of lifters from Juan. Fast shipping, good communication and the parts arrived well packaged and exactly as described. will definitely do business again.

PlatypusOfFury
(Junior Member)
05/03/15 07:21 PM

Bought more stuff from Juan.... All I can say about this dude is he is the SHIT!
Everything he's sent me is clean, packed up with care, and he communicates shipping awesomely.
If he's selling what you want, buy from him.

BENE38A
(Slanging Kiwi parts)
06/02/15 01:44 AM

sold some stuff to Juan, again great buyer prompt payment and easy to deal with.

faqinshiet
(Member +)
06/19/15 01:10 AM

Super fast shipping and super easy to work with! Thanks Juan

thomcasey
(I ain't no puny human)
07/09/15 06:42 PM

Shipped fast and part is as promised. Another flawless transaction

GSTwithPSI
(A hole)
07/10/15 09:32 PM

Another great transaction with Juan. Great packaging, great deals, and all around great dude.

MDK87
(Newbie)
08/12/15 08:24 PM

Juan did me a favour in shipping some 93 lights to Aus where the original supplier wouldn't.
When one of them were damaged by post, he made it a point to get me a replacement lens at a reasonable cost. Can't beat that.. cheers mate.

mooserage
(New Title)
09/21/15 03:26 PM

Got an intake from him, great communication and the part was exactly as expected.

Thanks!

slugsgomoo
(god hates stupid people)
09/22/15 01:29 PM

Juan sent me an ecu case, exceeding even his own standards of quality packing jobs, it had 65' of shrinkwrap, plenty of bubble wrap and a nice solid box.

The empty piece of galvanized steel that is a GVR4 ecu case arrived with absolutely no damage at all!

A+++ would deal again.

VR4Scott
(Squeezed Member)
09/30/15 06:54 PM

The best guy ever

LIV4PSI
(dyslexic 1051 )
09/30/15 07:22 PM

Bought a grill from jnava. He knows bubble wrap can crack the corners, so he used shrink wrap instead. Thats the kind of expertise and professionalism that is free when you buy parts from Juan. Guess what else is free? Approx 80ft of shrink wrap

transparentdsm
11/19/15 09:27 AM

bought more stuffs and it was shippeded fast and packed well.

Gtpdz
(Member)
12/30/15 07:57 PM

Good communication and very quick shipping, will definately buy again.

JGS208
(Newbie)
01/02/16 10:57 AM

JDM bumper:
Juan did a fantastic job packing, communicating and providing tracking on my JDM front bumper. He was asking if all was good even after the fact of me recieveing it.
A+ dude. Will buy from again.

manikbastrd
(A Negro's Savior)
02/06/16 06:11 PM

Has every random part ever, and always packs and ships quickly. Eight thousand layers of padding on my valve cover...I actually hate him for that. Also this post is super overdue. K thanks Juan!

transparentdsm
02/21/16 09:34 AM

again a great member(phrasing) shipped fast and packaged well.

TurboDSM
(Junior Member)
02/27/16 08:33 AM

Quick to ship and there to help other vr4 owners

risingphoenix73
(Newbie)
03/05/16 09:42 PM

Bought an amg grill from him. Showed up quick and packed well. Thanks again man!

SteveDSM
(Member)
03/08/16 10:07 AM

Ordered a set of the Curtis made JDM bumper brackets that he coordinated with Curtis about. I've bought a few things from Juan in the past, but as usual they were shipped to me in a very timely manner, packaged really well, and very good communication. Thanks again Juan!

pot
03/23/16 09:31 AM

Juan is an outstanding seller and contributor to this board. He squared me away with an immaculate 89 Underdash and promptly refunded me a payment when I backed out on a pair of tail lights. Can't say enough good things about the man.

Thanks again Juan and until next time.

kerry92gvr4
(Member)
03/30/16 06:15 PM

Just got my pre-facelift fogs. We worked out a great deal. They arrived faster than I ever thought something could even be shipped over the weekend . Thanks again man. Your fogs are on there way

GSTwithPSI
(A hole)
04/21/16 07:21 PM

I don't know how immigration hasn't caught up with this guy yet. I'd be willing bet the IRS is on the hunt for him too considering the amount of parts he moves in a year. But hell, even Donald Trump would approve of Juan's business ethic, as he ALWAYS delivers. From tacos to roof racks, Juan's got it all.

GSTwithPSI
(A hole)
05/06/16 03:47 PM

I swear to god I have a box sitting at the doorstep from Juan damn near every other day. Thanks for the rear mud flaps, dude! Now, find me some front ones.

faqinshiet
(Member +)
07/02/16 05:45 PM

Got the bottle opener key chains thanks!

GotInsulin
(Junior Member)
07/02/16 08:07 PM

Juan rules! He found me the parts I needed for a roof rack I needed in no time flat. Packing was superior to most transactions as well.

transparentdsm
08/04/16 12:16 PM

this guy right here, top notch as usual. paid me fast and is going out of his way to find and import a part for my bumper. thanks again!

pot
08/05/16 07:28 PM

This marks our second or third transaction and the bottom line is Juan is an excellent salesman, communicator, and overall gentlemen. Thank You Juan and I look forward to working with you into the future.

HollywoodHalo560
(Newbie)
09/22/16 09:54 AM

Juan is consummate example of the ideal seller. I have every confidence that items purchased from him are always; exactly as pictured, packaged expertly, and delivered promptly. This last statement means more when taken into account that the items I have purchased are not easy to ship, nor sturdy (Two GVR4 Grills, Intercooler and Piping, Plastic Pieces and Electronics). I just completed yet another transaction with him and I have no doubt there will be more to come. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best experience.
Thanks Again Juan as always
Ryan

Breakerrr
(Junior Member)
10/03/16 05:48 AM

Thanks juan. Bought 4 injectors. All were as described. Fast shipping with no issues.

4dr_psi_awd
(Newbie)
10/05/16 07:27 PM

Great communication, and shipping was fast! Thanks Juan.

Gizmovr4
(Member +)
12/20/16 12:51 PM

Juan, awesome guy! At the shootout when 584 decided to act up and break down Juan was there to help! Let me borrow a set of injectors to help diagnose the problem, took no money! I even took longer than expected to mail them back to Juan - not one complaint! What a stand up guy - guys like Juan are what make the GVR4 community as awesome as it is!

Yohler
(Junior Member)
01/25/17 07:02 PM

Add another good one to the list. Fast ship, good communication, and good product. Thanks Juan.

11secDSM
(Newbie)
02/19/17 06:48 PM

Bought a set of Curtis made JDM bumper brackets from Juan. Arrived quickly and as expected. Thanks again!

me1109
(Newbie)
02/21/17 10:00 AM

jnava is a great forum member to deal with! Super fast shipping and the goods come really nicely packed!!!!

kjbtsi6686
(Junior Member)
02/27/17 04:11 PM

jnava has help me a ton getting 577/2000 back on the road. Without people like him in the community we would all be up shit creek without a paddle.

bobdole
(Old member with new to me VR4 and starting over. Respect your elders kids)
07/17/17 04:15 PM

Package received. Thanks Juan.

mjdarg
(Junior Member)
08/11/17 12:10 PM

Easy to work with and excellent communication

mooserage
(New Title)
08/21/17 09:55 PM

Easy transaction, always quick to respond. Bought a bumper from Juan, really well packed and arrived as expected. Would definitely recommend buying anything he's selling!

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.008 seconds in which 0.004 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page