**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
02/18/09 09:24 AM
JNZ Tuning

I have ordered some new OEM items from them and I recieved them this monday, the shipping went fast and the communication was excellent! They are very good people to deal with

I know that there are other Good Guy threads about JNZ Tuning, but those threads seems to be pointed to a person at JNZ Tuning and not the whole Company

ApexHunter
(Extreme Indoor Cyclist)
09/25/09 02:33 PM
Re: JNZ Tuning

Ordered some parts from JNZ. The parts were supposed to be shipped fed ex 2 day, but went ground instead. I wrote them an email about this problem and they got back to me quickly with an apology and store credit for the amount i asked for. In this industry good customer service like this can be hard to find. +1 to JNZ!

**DONOTDELETE**
(Unregistered)
01/18/10 07:54 AM

I ordered some parts for my Diamante Wagon and the parts arrived safely today! As usual the shipping went fast and the communication was excellent!

pot
(It's a twee shaker----choot him choot him)
09/12/10 11:24 PM

Josh/Paul are right up there w/ GW and the like. I have ordered from JNZ Tuning a number of times and have been absolutely pleased w/ the level of service and commitment they have displayed on past orders. I used to order my factory Mitsu parts from Tallahasse Mitsubishi -not any more. These guys run a tight outfit.

mitsuturbo
(Banthony )
10/27/10 05:48 PM

Got my new 90 OFH from these guys.
Awesome communication. No problems. I'll definitely be dealing with them again.

Struc
(Not all filled in)
11/15/13 10:17 PM

Not that they need more kudos, but I love dealing with Paul & the guys over at JNZ.

I've got my 87 Montero, which doesn't have the best stock of parts anymore, but the guys at JNZ go the extra mile and find them, no matter what it takes. Rear wheel bearings, seals, etc. All found & delivered.

I waited a while, but they even found me a rear leaf spring mount plate in Japan and got it for me (the shock mount was bent when I bought it).

The rare and useful 94 Galant 4G64 DOHC head gasket - No problem. Only 2 in the country, but they get it for me.

Needless to say, I buy all my OEM parts from them (and more). You can't go wrong.

DSSA
(Old-Head)
12/13/13 10:16 AM

Thanks, Curt!

We appreciate the business and the review!

I'm anxious to see the Montero when it's done!

Josh

89Mirageman
(Senior Member)
01/09/14 04:47 PM

Great guys to deal with. I rounded up some 3000gt/stealth shifters and they paid me a little over my asking price. I've also bought several parts from them for my builds over the years, always exactly what I ordered at a fair price with fast shipping.

GSTwithPSI
(A hole)
01/18/14 02:39 PM

Got my shorty JNZ shifter installed today and I'm very impressed. The item shipped fast, and JNZ really has put together a refined item. Thanks, guys.

coyotes
(Hipster VR4)
04/04/14 02:42 PM

They price matched a part for me no problem. Thumbs up, they will continue to receive my business

Thanks

Thomas

losermakesgood
(Junior Member)
04/16/14 05:53 PM

Amazing company! Phone communication was great. Shipping was good. Great people. Will definitely buy from them again!

ghostinthevr4
(Likes Poetry)
04/17/14 12:38 AM

You can't go wrong with JNZ tuning, there customer service is top notch I always urge people to order from them, they're very knowledgeable with the platform.

conradical
(Junior Member)
04/18/14 03:15 PM

I just want to say the same every time I order from them the prices are great and supper fast delivery. Its always a pleasure.

coyotes
(Hipster VR4)
08/14/14 06:24 PM

I only buy from JNZ.

GVR4kauai
(Banned in 3...2....)
08/23/14 05:25 PM

Jnz and galant vr4's go together like bread and butter! I love there help and fair shipping even to Hawaii! Only place I order from now a days, cuz they havnt let me down yet!

jnava
(Senior Member)
09/29/14 08:42 PM

Fast shipping on my NOS radiator supports. Thanks guys, and I will say that I would buy the replica MMC badge if you build it, a big "if".

jnava
(Senior Member)
10/04/14 09:53 PM

Bought the Whiteline bits, fast shipping. Thanks Paul, Josh.

faqinshiet
(Member +)
10/17/14 11:23 AM

Got the following walbro 255, fuel hanger gasket, fuel filler neck gasket, fuel filler hose, and bse hole welded shut on oil pump. All sent quickly and excellent communication. I also sold josh A couple items. Jnz is the best!

faqinshiet
(Member +)
11/09/14 03:53 PM

Bought half moon can seal, fuel pump rewire kit, oil pan bolts, Evo 3 O2 housing gasket, and rear sway bar end links. Super fast shipping. Took two days and excellently package. Love shopping at Jnz!

pot
12/23/14 01:46 PM

This marks over my tenth transaction w/ JNZ and they're hands down one of the top retailers for the Mitsubishi platform. Very knowledgeable, professional, and customer service oriented.

Aside from extremepsi, and Road Race these guys are it. Thanks again JNZ!!

pot
09/05/15 01:37 PM

Josh went the extra mile and overnighted me a part to get the galant back on the road. I buy all my OEM parts from JNZ and will continue to do so. These guys are legitimate and an incredible resource to this community. I will continue to be a loyal customer as their product support, customer service, and inventory are second to none.

I cannot ask for a more professional and dedicated business who's sole purpose is to make the customer happy. Thanks again Josh!

car_guy
(Junior Member)
09/15/15 01:48 PM

I sent them a 3kGT shifter straight from an ebay purchase and it turned out great! Their communication was great and work got done in a timely manner.

faqinshiet
(Member +)
10/25/15 04:55 PM

Got a set of 4 bolt cups and they were sent super quick.

BENE38A
(Slanging Kiwi parts)
11/12/15 10:32 PM

My second transaction, great to deal with.
Great communication and quick to ship, I would deal with jnz again without any hesitation.

Tisquantum
(Junior Member)
11/18/15 02:15 PM

Good to know, thank you!

4Grim
(I deliver.)
11/18/15 02:35 PM

Purchased all the shifter bushings to rebuild my shifter assembly last week and recieved everything with in days.

Like the handful of times I purchased from JNZ..this went smooth!

mooserage
(New Title)
05/23/17 03:13 PM

Ordered a number of things lately, received all withing days. Supplied a 3000GT shifter to get a short shifter made and even worked with me through some small issues that came up. Always great service, always happy working with JNZTuning.

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.005 seconds in which 0.002 seconds were spent on a total of 4 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page